Create and Scan Qr Codes with Qr Reader and Maker App for different Barcodes formats. No Need for a separate app for Aadhaar Card Sacnner. You can scan different kind of codes e.g. Datamatrix, Code128, Azte Code, UPC-A, Codabar,PDF 417, ITF, EAN-8, Code39 and more.
Its too easy to use Qr code scanner, Just press scanning option and place your camera over Barcode or QR code. That’s it. In few moments it will give you all information saved in that particular code.
After fast scan and decoding user is provided with only the relevant options like search particular product, website or related data in particular QR or Barcode type and can take appropriate action. Its best app to use QR & Barcode Scanner to scan coupons / coupon codes to redeem discounts and save some money.
How to use QR Scanner & QR code Generator:
Just Open Scan option top of screen and simply point to QR or barcode you want to scan, app will automatically detect and scan it. QR code will automatically save in the history page. No need to press any buttons, take photos or adjust zoom.
Select Qr Genereatror feature. Chose your desire option to make QR Code. we have given multiple different options. Save or share it. That’s it!!
– Scan Any Qr code or Barcode.
– Flash light support to scan in dark.
– Scanned History option with delete, share, copy to clipboard.
– Scan Aadhaar Card or Jio codes.
– Decode QR code/Barcode from Saved File.
– Decode QR directly from URL or Web address.
– See your past scanned QR codes in history.
– Make QR codes in Multi colors.
– Make QR codes from multiple options.
– QR code for : Phone number, URL, Email Address, Location, Post Address, Free Texts, Bookmark & Calendar Event.
– Save Generated QR code in SD card.
– Share QR image on social network.
You can give feedback and we would love to listen your suggestions by E-mail, Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
E-mail: [email protected]
Your use of Qr Code Reader, Barcode Reader & Qr Code Creator is free of charge in exchange for safely using some of your device’s resources (WiFi and very limited cellular data), and only when you are not using your device. You may turn this off from the settings menu. Please see our TOS for further information. http://soulappsworld.com/privacy/qr_reader